Lunch Bunch Group | Summer 2022
Little Hands is offering an 8-week feeding group for ages 6 to 10 years old. The group will begin on June 13th 2022 and be held weekly on Mondays from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Is the SOS Approach to Feeding right for my child?
- My child eats a restricted range or limited variety of foods (typically less than 20)
- My child refuses entire categories of foods
- My child eats entirely different foods than the rest of the family at meal times
- Mealtimes are an ongoing challenge
- I would characterize my child’s feeding habits as extremely “picky”
- My child is over-reactive to smells or tastes to the point of gagging or vomiting
- My child has a history of sensory-processing difficulties
GETTING STARTED: To ensure appropriate peer pairings and group treatment goals, we are scheduling feeding therapy evaluations now. Please email our clinic coordinator, Courtney firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an initial feeding evaluation and please submit both our OT intake form and feeding history questionnaire, which can be filled out online.