Courageous Kids Group | SAT, Oct 21 & SUN, Oct 22
A weekend intensive specifically for children with selective mutism
Courageous Kids is a sensory motor-based behavioral therapy program designed to support preschool and elementary-aged children with various anxiety-based disorders such as, but not limited to: Selective mutism, Generalized anxiety, Sensory processing disorder, Social Communication Challenges, and Social Anxiety.
Purpose of Courageous Kids:
- Support children with communicating freely and comfortably across settings such as school, the community and in groups.
- Provide opportunities to participate in activities to support brave talking and social skills.
- Provide home strategies to continue supporting the child in climbing their brave talking ladder and increasing social confidence.
- This group intervention incorporates evidence-based approaches with engaging activities to target each child’s increased verbalizations and interactions with novel adults and peers.
Date & Time (Schedule):
- Saturday, Oct 21st & Sunday, Oct 22nd from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Preschool through First Grade
- Space is limited, sign up early to reserve a spot for your child!
- Cost: $2,200 (This includes one fade-in session and an email update home with strategies for follow-through at home and the weekend intensive).
Should you have additional questions about billing, please contact Emily!
Emily O’Brien | (415)-758-2767 | firstname.lastname@example.org