Tina Gabby, MD
Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics
New Therapy Groups
Little Hands is excited to announce two new groups to our current group programs.
New Group Offerings (Starting In The Fall of 2021)
- Literacy, Language & PLAY! – Now starting language groups for preschool age children for intensive language support through literacy and play! Kiddos will engage with a Speech-Language Pathologist and small group of peers participating in a variety of literacy activities (think: stories, songs, crafts, games and dramatic play) to enhance language skills and development with age appropriate FUN activities! Early literacy and play skills are two major predictors of language competency later in life, so let’s get started now!
- Let’s get organized – ADHD/ADD & Executive Functioning Skills. Building skills to support organization, sequencing, planning and initiating tasks as it relates to being a student and friend. Self regulation skills specifically geared towards children with impulsivity and or attention/inattention challenges.
Current Group Offerings
- Social Skills Group – Building social thinking skills such as flexible thinking, rules of playing in a group, body in space awareness & modulating movements and feelings.
- Sensory/Self Regulation – Building a tool box for independence in physical and emotional regulation.
- Courageous Kids – Building brave talking muscles, self advocacy in a group setting, such as play dates, social gatherings, and in the classroom.
QUESTIONS? Please email our clinic coordinator Mary Welton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or steps to enroll.
Safety Notice: Safety is a priority for our families. Please download our Social Distancing Precautions and Cleanliness Protocols (Covid 19) for more information.
*All groups facilitated by Occupational Therapist and/or Speech and Language Pathologist.