Introducing Our New Services at Little Hands
We are so excited to have many options for supporting our children and families here at Little Hands!
- In Person (Download Our Flyer): We are open for in-person clinic sessions with strict social distancing precautions and cleanliness protocols.
- Outside Therapy (Download Our Flyer): We are fortunate to be able to utilize the amazing trails and outside expansive space at our clinic site in Corte Madera for outside therapy sessions consisting of the following themes: social explorers, courageous kids, handwriting helpers, motivated movers & sensory fun / self regulators.
- Group/Individual Sensory Motor Support (Download Our Flyer): Working with children on their individual academic curriculums, while also augmenting their social and sensory needs (emotional and physical self
- Virtual Therapy/Telehealth: This is being offered via our HIPAA compliant Zoom video conferencing platform. Download our PDF with information about Tele-therapy.
- Virtual Consults: We can virtually consult with parents regarding home programs and managing children’s needs while out of school & summer camps (this is more important now than ever before!)